Results from Poll #6
 MyNaughtyStory.com
This poll ended on 8/26/06


200 hundred dollar motel whore cathy

Top things we learned from this survey:
 Over 650 people responded to this survey.

1

Over 40% of men claim that their current female partner has no interest in anal sex.

2

Almost 8% of women say they are offended by pornography.  Leaving 92% who aren't.

3

Over 27% of men think that breast implants are for bimbos and strippers only.

4

More than 45% of women say that anal sex is something they enjoy or participate in.

5

Over 30% of men love large breasts and don't care if they are fake or not.

6

Over 25% of women said that they look at pornographic images or movies without their partner's knowledge.


This survey is closed.  Check out our current survey.
Results of our previous surveys are in the library.

Questions for women only.
 
sex poll women

Questions for men only.
sex poll men 

poll women and anal sex

poll women and pornography

poll men and anal sex with females

poll men and breast implants


Find A Fuck Buddy.